How to get there & Accomodation
Information about travell to and rooms in Ulrichsberg.
Ulrichsberg is a little village in the north of Austria, very close to Germany and Czechia. Bigger cities around are Linz and Passau, both approximately one "car-
Travell by car:
- From Linz/Austria via Urfahr, Rohrbach and Aigen (ca. 1 hour to drive).
- From Passau/Germany via Hauzenberg, Breitenberg and Klaffer (ca. 1 hour to drive).
Detailled travellroute from Google-Maps or OpenStreetMap.
Travell by public transportation:
To reach Ulrichsberg by public travell is possible, but needs careful planning as there is a) no trainstation here and b) not very much busses are going to Ulrichsberg. Following some informations which hopefully will be useful:
Phoneinformation for busses & trains:
- PhoneInfo for bus&train from Linz: +43(0)51717
- PhoneInfo for train (Mühlkreisbahn) from Linz: +43(0)732930003126
Website for busses/trains:
- The nearest trainstation is 7 km away, at "Aigen im Mühlkreis". After arrival at the station there, please call a taxi: Tel. +43(0)72882324.
- For travelling by bus (and also for your Internet-
Recherche) we recommend to use the stations "Ulrichsberg / Moldaustrasse", "Ulrichsberg / Marktplatz" and "Ulrichsberg / Linzerstrasse".
Rooms and Roomreservations:
- Tourismusbüro Ulrichsberg, Tel. +43 (0)5 78 90 100; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room-List - Accomodation in Ulrichsberg.
- Touristic informations about Ulrichsberg and the whole region here you also can get through Böhmerwald.at and Mühlviertel.at.
In any case you also can always contact us direct - we will try our best to help you. For Phone- and eMaildetails please use the "Contact"-